1000’s of jobs for bilingual/Spanish-speaking professionals
Bilingual jobs for English/Spanish-speaking professionals - Opportunities
ranging from entry level to executive level - Nationwide!
Employers can recruit bilingual job seekers at an affordable rate of only
$175.00 for one job posting
Tutors Educational Program Bilingual in Spanish/English is a Plus
Our organization provides tutoring to students in grades K-12 who qualify for free tutoring through the No Child Left Behind program. We are currently looking for enthusiastic tutors who enjoy working with children. We provide office support, training and all materials required for tutoring.
We are specifically looking for tutors in English, Math, and Science for all grades K-12.We are hiring now for tutoring that begins September 1st and continues throughout the academic school year until June 2011.
- $10-$20/hour depending on level of education
* Email us your resume.
* In the subject line of the email, please write "LAUSD Tutor"
No phone calls please! You will be contacted by the Hiring Manager.
- Patient, responsible and love to teach
- Credentialed teachers encouraged to apply
- College students with a minimum of 60 units welcome but must have previous tutor experience
- Previous experience as an SES / NCLB tutor is preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish & English is a big plus
- Must have a current TB Test and must be able to pass criminal background check