1000’s of jobs for bilingual/Spanish-speaking professionals
Bilingual jobs for English/Spanish-speaking professionals - Opportunities
ranging from entry level to executive level - Nationwide!
Employers can recruit bilingual job seekers at an affordable rate of only
$175.00 for one job posting
Changing the world is all in a day's work at Apple. If you love innovation, here's your chance to make a career of it. You'll work hard. But the job comes with more than a few perks.
The web services team within Apple’s Software Delivery organization is looking to hire an engineer to work on web services and solve distributed computing problems to support the development of Apple’s operating systems.
In this position you will responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting services used by 5000 engineers as part of their daily development process. It presents a one-of-kind opportunity to have a profound impact on the efficiency with which the world's most advanced operating systems are developed.
This job will provide you with:
• A small team of highly skilled co-workers ready to both mentor and learn from you.
• A flexible working environment.
• Unique distributed computing problems with an open mind on how they can be solved.
• The opportunity to collaborate with talented engineering teams across a wide range of technology disciplines.
• The possibility of supporting the development of new Apple hardware and software features.
•Experience designing and implementing web services with REST APIs
•Strong Ruby or Python coding skills.
•Passion for continually learning and exploring new technologies.
•Critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
•The ability to multitask and deliver outstanding work on tight schedules.
•Excellent collaborative skills, with strong written and verbal communication.
B.S. in Computer Science or related work experience
Desired, but not required for this position is an interest in learning about or existing experience with:
• Distributed computing technologies such as Mesos.
• Messages buses such Kafka or Rabbit MQ.
• BLOB storage technologies.
• Puppet or other configuration management tools.
• Splunk/Grafana/Graphite or other monitoring tools.
Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.