1000’s of jobs for bilingual/Spanish-speaking professionals
Bilingual jobs for English/Spanish-speaking professionals - Opportunities
ranging from entry level to executive level - Nationwide!
Employers can recruit bilingual job seekers at an affordable rate of only
$175.00 for one job posting
Platform Engineer: Text Processing, Internationalization
Changing the world is all in a day's work at Apple. If you love innovation, here's your chance to make a career of it. You'll work hard. But the job comes with more than a few perks.
Ever wanted to work on core natural language processing and applied machine learning with special focus on the languages of the world? Be a part of Cloud Service Localization and contribute to some of the most challenging problems in NLP and large scale machine learning applied to various languages. You will have a chance to work on and contribute to multiple Apple products and services using core NLP and ML behind the scenes including Siri, macOS/iOS SDKs, Maps to name a few.
Apple is looking for a highly motivated platform engineer with background in text processing and natural language processing. This position gives you an opportunity to work on challenging problems in natural language processing across different languages.
•Strong Java/C/C++ programming skills.
•Practical experience building and architecting production quality and large scale deployment of applications related to natural language processing and machine learning.
•Knowledge of internationalization tools and standards.
•Ability to quickly prototype ideas / solutions and performing critical analysis
•Applying creative approaches for solving complex problems.
•Excellent communication skills.
* Architect and develop text processing platform that powers natural language processing algorithms and machine learning for development of key iOS and macOS features.
* Develop tools and processes to help build high quality linguistic resources for use in OS X and iOS components.
* Develop core platform and internationalization technologies required for NLP for various languages.
* Bring creative ideas for existing and future Apple products/services and leverage the power of large amount of data to solve complex NLP and machine learning problems.
* Work in a highly collaborative environment with teams across Apple to adopt their frameworks and technologies whenever appropriate and contribute back whenever necessary.
* Design, develop and deploy software solutions that impacts millions of Apple customers.
BS/MS in CS/Electrical or related field.
* Application development experience for Linux/Unix platforms. Experience with iOS / macOS platforms is a plus.
* Experience with large datasets and hands-on experience with distributed systems is a plus.
Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.