Employee Type: Regular
Employment duration: Full time
Location: Lancaster Family Health Center
Offer Relocation?: No
Job Code: 4325
Performs duties under the supervision of the Pharmacist Manager or staff pharmacist related to filling prescriptions and the ordinary operations of the pharmacy, as allowed by state and federal regulations.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience: Experience working in a health care setting.
- Licenses/Certificates/Registration: OREGON- Oregon State Pharmacy Technician license (1 year only, non-renewable) for employees who have never been licensed in Oregon as a Pharmacy Technician and do not have their National Certification, or their license lapsed prior to September 30, 2006. All pharmacy technicians must become nationally certified one year after initial licensure or before the licensee's 19th birthday, whichever is later (Certified Oregon Pharmacy Technician).
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required : Knowledge of medical terminology. Clerical skills.
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic serves over 120,000 people across 27 clinics and programs in two states. We have expanded medical care to include dental, orthodontia, nutritional counseling, autism screening, and behavioral health. We also offer community programs that offer assistance with employment and training, afterschool education, rental and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, tobacco cessation, and three mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working at Farm Workers Clinic means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently TRUST one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster INTEGRITY by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate TRANSPARENCY by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create PARTNERSHIPS to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for JUST TREATMENT for all individuals.
- We will let JOY in.
- We have the COURAGE to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.