1000’s of jobs for bilingual/Spanish-speaking professionals
Bilingual jobs for English/Spanish-speaking professionals - Opportunities
ranging from entry level to executive level - Nationwide!
Employers can recruit bilingual job seekers at an affordable rate of only
$175.00 for one job posting
Employee Type: Regular
Employment duration: Full time
Location: Salud Medical Center
Offer Relocation?: No
The Dental Assistant assists the dental provider at chair side. The Dental Assistant is also responsible for monitoring the dental department to ensure that it is stocked, clean and the equipment is properly sterilized and is in good working order.
• Education: High School Diploma or GED and completion of an accredited expanded functions dental assistant program.
• Experience: 1-2 years experience as a dental assistant preferred.
• Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Dental Assisting National Board of Radiology Proficiency and EFDA certification required. CPR certification within 30 days of hire.
• Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required: Bilingual in English/Spanish with demonstrated ability to communicate at level 10 on the ALTA language proficiency scale; personable likes to work with people; good manual dexterity and coordination; read and write dental and some medical terminology; knowledgeable in dental anatomy; accurately record dental charting; accurately measure and record vital signs; knowledgeable in dental materials and instruments; perform CPR and be able to call emergency personnel; knowledgeable with regards to infection control techniques; able to accurately expose radiographs and mount them at a diagnostically acceptable level (with a minimum of retakes); knowledgeable in oral health care instruction; and able to perform four-handed dental assisting: instrument transfer, oral evacuation, cement mixing, and spatulation. Basic computer skill and knowledge required.
Working at YVFWC
Working at Farm Workers Clinic means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
• We will consistently TRUST one another to work for the common good.
• We will foster INTEGRITY by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
• We will demonstrate TRANSPARENCY by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
• We will create PARTNERSHIPS to strengthen ourselves and our community.
• We will fight for JUST TREATMENT for all individuals.
• We will let JOY in.
• We have the COURAGE to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.