1000’s of jobs for bilingual/Spanish-speaking professionals
Bilingual jobs for English/Spanish-speaking professionals - Opportunities
ranging from entry level to executive level - Nationwide!
Employers can recruit bilingual job seekers at an affordable rate of only
$175.00 for one job posting
99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian Supermarket chains in the U.S, born in Southern California and now operating over 40 stores soon to reach coast to coast. We are leaders from diverse backgrounds and perspectives, yet all work together to meet the needs of our customers. We have leadership opportunities that will challenge and excite you! So be our next fresh catch!
We are seeking an experienced bilingual Distribution Center Director that will coordinate and plan our logistic processes. The ideal candidate will have skills to create strategies for transportation and shipping. Excellent communication skills will help you succeed in managing all of our vendor relationships while delivering great customer service. If you enjoy fostering teamwork and champions change when it occurs, then we want you on our team!
Essential and physical requirements:
• Managing warehouse operations across all shifts
• Monitoring and directing workflow in adherence to the company’s quality standards
• Developing plans for efficient staff utilization
• Evaluating and monitoring DC systems and programs
• Preparing annual budget and other finance concerns
• Bilingual in English/Spanish or Chinese is a plus
• Proficiency in grocery or food product and service
• Formulating, implementing, and evaluating DC policies and protocols
• 7-10 years’ experience in DC/warehouse operations/management
• Bachelor’s degree in logistics, supply chain management, or business
Leadership criteria and skills:
• Excellent communication skills
• Maintains a clean and safe working environment.
• Practice loss prevention/risk management behavior and ensures the logistics team is effectively trained in these areas.
• Ensure that the distribution center is compliant with company SOP’s.