1000’s of jobs for bilingual/Spanish-speaking professionals
Bilingual jobs for English/Spanish-speaking professionals - Opportunities
ranging from entry level to executive level - Nationwide!
Employers can recruit bilingual job seekers at an affordable rate of only
$175.00 for one job posting
Bethany Christian Services strengthens and equips families to be the answer for vulnerable children, both in local communities and around the globe. We do this by protecting children, empowering youth, and strengthening families through quality social services. Thousands of children are in need of the support and safety that comes from being part of a family. Bethany is on the front line of providing solutions.
As the Clinician, you will provide weekly individual and group therapy sessions with newly arriving (primarily Spanish Speaking clients) who are placed in Bethany’s Transitional Foster Care program.
1. Provide intake psychosocial assessment within 24-48 hours of clients arriving into the program.
2. Provide trafficking assessments with 10 days of clients arriving into the program.
3. Provide individual counseling session with a case load of up to 20 clients.
4. Provide twice a week group therapy sessions with all clients in program.
5. Provide additional counseling sessions with children and their families (via phone or skype) if necessary, to aide in the reunification process.
6. Participate as a team member and attend meetings with treatment team.
7. Provide program coordinator and/or program manager with weekly updates of client’s progress.
8. Attend training provided internally and in the community and apply newly gained knowledge in providing services.
9. Translate both written and verbal communication for program clientele and staff.
10. Maintain the ability to be on call as necessary.
11. Perform other duties as assigned.
*Please apply at https://bethany.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home?c=bethany&state=fl#/requisition/2444
1. MSW and/or MA in Counseling.
2. LCSW or LCPC with 2 years experience required.
3. Bilingual English/Spanish.
Demonstrated ability to be flexible, creative and able to work in a diverse setting.
4. Demonstrated verbal and written communications skills.
5. Demonstrated ability to build rapport with clients in order to help them adjust to new life circumstances.
6. Demonstrated familiarity with trauma informed treatment modalities.
7. Computer skills sufficient to perform essential functions.
8. Prior work experience with refugee or minority children and families and demonstrates cross-cultural sensitivity.
9. Subscription to and integration of the agency Statement of Faith, Mission Statement, and Cultural Diversity Commitment.
1. Prior therapeutic experience with diverse cultures.